lunedì 3 ottobre 2011

Creditcheck Houston


creditcheck Houston

Thanks and please get back to me asap and confirm this mail asap. I mean creditcheck Houston the info is so the same as Erik's so i'm sure it is one... 99% of internet scams are easily spotted if you know what to look for. Essentially it involves someone creditcheck Houston overseas, someone from somewhere you never heard of sending you a bank check or money order, and you basically being told to take your cut and send the rest of the money elsewhere. NO ONE know matter how stupid they creditcheck Houston are would ever trust a complete stanger online to cash a check, take their fair share, and send the rest back. Never in the history of the internet has that ever been a legitimate business transaction, ever. In fact, you really wouldn't miss anything creditcheck Houston if you just make it a creditcheck Houston policy never to accept a check or money order from anyone you can't physically meet and verify their whereabouts. Any large business doing international business virtually always uses wire transfers for overseas transactions - it's much quicker creditcheck Houston and more secure, than a physical check, since funds are transferred instantly from one account to another. get free credit Any small timer trying to do international business should be expected creditcheck Houston to have a VERIFIED Paypal account - at least some effort on someone's part will have been made to insure that they are who they claim to be. I got the same letter from a "Jason Perez" and It said everything above. I got suspicious after repling that I would do the job.

I traced the IP address on rateabull.com and found out that the link was not from Australia as he claimed, but a IP address from California and a weird IP creditcheck Houston location from outside Africa. I emailed the guy and told him that I was offered another job. hey, I had received this email early today as follows: > Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 11:34:21 +0100> Subject: DETAILS NEEDED> From: koeppenmaxine Where are you located? legit free credit report I would love to meet up with you to talk about this> job but I am currently away on business.

I creditcheck Houston will prepay you in advance to do my shopping.> I will also have my mails and packages forwarded to your>> address. If you will be unable to stay creditcheck Houston at your house to get my mails, I can> have it shipped to a post office near you and then you can pick it up at> your convenience. When you get my mails/packages; you are required to mail> them to where I want them mailed to.

You don't have to put money out of your> pocket, all you have to do is have packages shipped to your house and do my> shopping.

You are allowed to open the packages to reveal its content. The> content of the packages are computer and electronics, clothings business and> personal letters.>> All expenses and taxes will be covered by creditcheck Houston me.

I need your service because I> am constantly out of town.

I work in real estate and I own an Art Gallery in> Australia. request credit report I will return creditcheck Houston to USA in October so this process will be on going> till then. If you don't mind, I will meet up with creditcheck Houston you when I return and then> we can talk about the possibility of making this long term.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento